Tuesday, August 17, 2010

jamie new babes!

Finally bought all my stuff for my next sem..
Next semester will more stress from those seniors said
scare scare tim >.<


Here's some my new babes picha!
BAMBOO FUN
for Marker Rendering subject
really hard to control it,worry-ing...
My MacBook still lagging some more, duh >..<




I still cant believe finally bought D5000!
Actually I like D90 the most!It's pro! It's cool! But why? why har?!

caz he said...( boss gua I think)
actually D5000 almost same with D90
The screen can rotate 180 degree and more cheap
also better investment in the lens more than body

It's also really suitable for me, caz mini size a bit and not so heavy
of course he dint force me to buy D5000, but he said the operator make sense!
My dad also agree that what he said...
so... like that lurr =D


also easy for hao lian jamie...
自拍 XD

Add 2 more new babes ^^

I like the wide angle lens(Left) most!


The different of wide angle lens...

without wide angle
with wide angle lens...
nice effect ... =D
like it so much

Anywhere, thx for my dad again!
I really use a lot a lot my dad $$ for next sem!
I will try all my best and put more effort on my study d!!
Jamie Loong, gambateh! =D

No comments: