Thursday, November 20, 2008

rest day...

today morning, I eat breakfast with my lovely family...
afterthat ... I went to guang ming meet my friends play badminton~
only can played 1 hour only...so cham! caz 12pm badminton court all giv ppl booked aready...=.= so...we all go to basketball court plan where can do exercise lurr...n we oso tries to booked K room lerr~ **Full jorr~ then, we have stayed more an hour at there aready~


hmmm....lastly, they all said come to my house play mahjong n "lami" ==" funny geh...then....we oso have sing K at my house...haha ALL S.H.E songs only! zha dao mou?! == no need $$ lerr~ untung lurr you all!! haha XD jkjk

around 5 pm...they all oso went back home jor larr~
then, me n my sister play somethings....erm...its looked very funny geh...^^ hee....later upload the pic...I want go to art class jorr...c ya~

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

It's been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software