Tuesday, August 16, 2011

3rd year in TOA

Another stressful semester done!
Time really flies
Let's go thru some my artworks and group works=)

Advanced Ad Visual
Mid Test
not enough time, so just simply done it.
Tolak marks because wrong colour -.-

Final test lecturer give us some discount, caz last time many students dint completed in the time.
hoho... just drew few person only, time nyam nyam hou =D



Copy writing
I'm not really like this subject, caz my english was so bad =[
reply to yyin first, we are rmb our first presentation. hahaha.
Early in the morning get scolded by her, my face was like haven't wake up yet. 
Yup, we cant blame who we just can blame our self.

We scare darkness, so we did well in the next light day!
Therefore, we choose Rexona Skin Light
*** wuahaha... lame dao bao XD ***
our direct mailer
our Print Ads
our TVC
Yyin X Elaine X Jamie X Sheila
our 4 flowers , wuahaha.... 
I felt that may be we almost every time is same grouping, so our team works, communication, or create a new idea, problem solving n etc etc... are also quite average. Of course I hope that in future can meet a good group mates like them.  I'm not saying we are perfect in this group, but our efforts are always worth it

SHINE BUT NOT SHY! 
** oh yessss! sounds great =D **
 
 Corporate Identity 2 & Brand Communication
Last sem my CID 1 get a DONKEY! omfg! slightly Is very very dangerous!
but luckily he dint failed me. I no idea why my artwork was like a shit **no eyes see**
guess what ? my CGPA drop gao gao~  ='(

This sem is slightly better, at least i know what he talking about.
I'm not greedy, I just want to pass all my subject and don't want get D= anymore!


 

Ad campaign 1
This subject like macam tak ada ending -.-
See you next semester again...




Happy Holiday! 
Hey, Singapore Universal!!!!!!!!
I'm coming =D

No comments: