Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tenji Japanese Buffet @Soho KL , Solaris Mont Kiara



Really happy can eat japanese buffet again...
[
Wanna become fei po jamie lerr T.T]
This time is my cousin sis belanja me d...hee...Muackz...
Thank you for my lovely cousin sis! =]
cause she last year promised me if I get 5 credits in SPM then she will belanja me eat buffet ...LOL? [5 credits only marh... sap sap sui~ haha XD just kidding...]
lucky can get it only jekkz...><
-

Today, after finishing my work cousin sis and her bf fetch me to her house cause her family also want to join us ...
but stupid Hau dont want join us,sui lou! ==
but never mind...after taking his salary sure must pressing him belanja me eat ...
hahaha!! I'm so bad lerr...hee... =p
-


At my cousin house...They are fostering new pet again!
The dog name called CHA CHA!!very cute lerr~hee...
-
We reserved dinner time[5.30pm-9.30pm]...
arrived there still early,then went to cold storage walk walk...and research some foreign foods...

yea~ i know i'm fat ==

me and wendy
5.40pm only can go in ...==
but we are the first clients...^^

TENJI is the new phenomenon in generous dining. Upon its opening in SohoKL, TENJI is set to be the largest restraurant in the country offering wide space dining ambiance and endless daily selection of air-flown fresh seafood and meats.

From those who could not decide on what to have for dinner or lunch to those who could stomach everything, TENJI serves eavery dinner's palate. Culinary arts synergizes with tantalizing tastes to create the comucopia of dishes served here. On an average day, a dining guest can easily find no less than 250 different type of menu scattered across the restaurant's multi-island kitchenettes and counters...
get more information...CLICK here!




Yarkzz...Oyster really very geli lerr....=="

salmon hand roll



Eat bao bao jor then go for a stroll at veranda...
After that go back eat again...xixi^^,



Hapiness dad with his two cute daughters... =]

BBQ!





mmm...yummy...Hot chocolate fall??hee....



har~ so weird~ Why got popcorn d...?? ==

CAPPACINO

Woah! Haagen-Daz ice cream^^
发挥你们的想象力...在容了后的冰棋淋图案像什么呢?
嘻...



Sweet couple...[Tsuki and KC]

xixi...playing coconut...^^,




haha...snap back him!

me and tsuki


**night view**

Bye! TENJI! ^^

-
-
-
-
-
真的吃到超级饱的!!! 所以就走走先才回家...消化下~

看这走廊有什么不同?

原来下面还有四五层高哦...吓到~
跌下去怎么办哦....!
脚发抖了~~

No comments: