Sunday, May 17, 2009

Today is COOL MAN Poh Ling go to PERAK for her pursue advanced studies lerr...
so take care yourself and study hard yea...
We will waiting for you back and hang out together ,k? haha...

Yesterday we decided go to Yulek eat Thai foods and had a small gathering at there...
really long time dint see my lovely girlfriends jor~
Next time shopping together ya?
haha...But may be I sem break only can lorr ... T.T




竟然找到同一粒...^^

由于那边的环境不是很理想...没有那种FEEL呀...
所以我们吃完后决定去别边餐馆继续喝茶


两人[公私]喝一大杯的果汁

POTATOES SKIN

HAU birthday present gifts from pl,sx and wy...


FOREVER BEST FRIENDS


GOOD LUCK TO US!
Fight for our future...and all the best ya~ ^^

P/S: OOhhh ya! I got take pic with Centana , but I forgot call her send the pictures for me...
erm...dunno why? felt so weird when take pic with her geh? @.@
hahaha...anywhere send for me the pic when u free ya...

========================
17/5/09
Went to Leisure with my lovely family...for our breakfast or lunch?
May be is dinner... =="
We eat Sushi King ^^
erm..dunno write what...just see pictures larr~hee....

LOL?! Japanese CURRY!!!


CURRY UDON SET

CURRY SALAD?! so weird...@.@
"mao mao" beans...^^



=="



P/S: No idea to do my design assignments...Urgghhhh...............>.<
Hope I dint "DOTS" wrong lar!!!!!!!!!!! wuwuwu~ wanna cry jor larr~

2 comments:

Kazhua said...

肚子饿了~
=.=

小燕子 YaNyAn said...

你是可以的~~
要加油哦~^^~~

sushi~YUMMY~~~