Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy B'day to my beloved cool brother >.<



Headed to Sunway Pyramid with family at last sunday.OMG! Sunway again>.<
The purpose is celebrated my bro b'day ...
wuwuwu... no choice~ b'day king "dai sai" ~
He say long time dint go already, but for me is almost everyday go lerr...
aiks~ memang tak ada choice~ so fetched they go ...

But I suggested them eat Italiannies... caz they really no idea where to eat...
















Giant meat balls @.@



go home and celebrated again ~ ^^




our funny pose...
...
...



My brother sweat already... >.<



LOL?! He really tak suka smile punya...
so dad try to make him smile =)


hoho... dai gor zai lo~ wish him will talkative than me larr...
caz he really dont like to talk meh~
erhmm... doesn't means I love to talk yea~ ^^

No comments: