Sunday, December 28, 2008

shopping day @ pavilion



Hi!! long time dint write blogs in eng. edi...hehe...haiz...
caz now i need to improving my Eng. vocabulary...==
erm...if my vocab got any problem then laugh and loud larr...T.T
but after you laugh don't forget tell me where my vocab wrong ya~ xixi....


OK!back to the topic!
In morning, I ate "dim sum" with my lovely family...at "wong gong"(**in can.) mmm...so yummy ^^, caz got "xiu long bao " n egg tart~ my favorite foods...



after ate up, we went to pavilion...
heheh...and started to shopping!!






hehe...got voucher again, then sure bought again lurr ==



^^limited edition roxy bear...
cute!!!
today stuff =]

around 5pm, we all very hungry n tired...lolz...then we went to ate YO! SUSHI...more expensive than SUSHI KING lurr~ their foods "ma ma" only ~



ate bao bao lerr,then went back to my lovely house~ ^^


No comments: