Friday, June 5, 2009

Crazy TOA life!!! >.<

yea~ Thousands of Assignments = TOA
really make me crazy till die as soon....><"
aiks...This few days also do my assignments lur...ntg special...
Next week presentation ....wuhuu~ 刺激咯~ XD
Belum prepair yet lerr...

yup! We are last minutes gangs!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Show some artworks pic let you all "go muk" yea~ haha....
and my crazy classmates how they done their assignments...><
**Some pic copy from sheila blog =]

====Finished art====
diamond~ diamond~ light bling bling~ LOL!!!

====Figure Studies====


Lecturer say the eye like FISH EYES.... =(
only get C+
aiks....want + oil jor larr~

of course not my draw...
It is drew by my tutor...nice =)


====Design class====
+**+ Dots+**+




+**+ Lines +**+

Drew by Eddie....yeng lurr~

+**+ Stencil art
+**+

aiks...the face "zao yong" jor~ =="

MY GOD! ToT
What a crazy artworks drew by my classmates....><


yo~ show time! Know who are him?

my draw too small lerr =="
-----------------------------------------------------------
29/5/09
makan makan with my classmates^^
canceled drawing class...
so they decided to watch movie, but i dint join them cause I want buy present...
my gor gor also have helped me choose presents for Hau ^^
Before they going watch movie had a lunch together at Sunway....

做一碗面真辛苦...

wao~ curry laksa =p
but no " xi ham" hee....



Taken by Sheila =)

===============================
Continue doing my assignments mood now.... BYE!!! ^^

5 comments:

Rinoa0723 said...

wa!!! your tutor drew that man so handsome lor!!
haha

Kyle 卡尔 said...

Omg
AA+
(Amayzing Artwork)
I lose le
@.@

JAMIE LOONG said...

LOL! Winnie, let u zha dao lo~ hahah XD

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

wowwww....
actually yr class nid to draw how many paper per day??it seems to be u nid to draw a lot lah..hahaa
jia you!jiayou!!

-suet huey