Friday, June 5, 2009

豪。又大一岁了哟!

+**+ ♥30/5/09♥ +**+

Hau's mini birthday party!!





with my girlfriends...





lol...look like dai lou birthday lo~ haha

woooof~~~ dai gor zai lurrr~haha


---------------------------------------------------------
+**+ ♥29/5/09♥ +**+




First time use flash light and without edit...ugly...
--
Went to Pavilion celebrated Hau's 1 9 birthday...^^
and had a litter shopping at there...xixi....
because of something SALE maked me "xam yok yok"!!! XD

First, we go " dai guan san" for our yummy dinner ...



CUTE MONKEY OR BEAR? ( CAPPACINO )

Love this =p




After shopping-ing , I belanja him eat Haagen-Dazs ice cream...(disc. 15%) ^^


I dint buy birthday cake for him!
BUT I buy birthday ice-cream for him... =]



11pm - Home sweet home ^^

买不完的 [螺丝] ><"

for him...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HAU!!!!!! ^^

No comments: