Monday, April 20, 2009

=]

8.30am woke up...

9.ooam accompanied Winnie went to Tmn Yulek eat breakfast and bought her new bag...^^
we eat LAM MEE1st , but not so nice lurr...I only love eat LAM MEE in Tmn Yulek(in shop that one,their placard is red colour d),but today no opened oh =( then go eat another store punya LAM MEE lurr~
10.00am went to BHP petrol station 一手交钱,一手交货...haha XD
刚巧那卖家是我堂姐的好朋友哦...所以给了RM2 discount 给WINNIE ...^^

11.00am WINNIE fetched me back home and come my house online & chatting a while ...

12.30pm WINNIE went back home cause she 2pm needed work and today also she last day work at JUSCO...^^

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1.30pm Went to PAVILION with Hau cause I want choose present for my daddy ^^
after buying (Nike shirt again==") ,then go Theobroma Chocolate had our lunch+dinner (for me)




milk chocolate shake =p



Green Curry Chicken & Mushroom PASTA




lolz...Look our mouth soooo dirty!!! aiyerr~

LOVE shape ...sweet ^^,


6pm HOME SWEET HOME!!!!


No comments: