Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Movie ^^,

Today, Hau fetched me to JUSCO after finished my work...
cause he bought movie tickets in this afternoon aready~

Before reached JUSCO,we went to C.P ate spicy soup+ white rice
for our dinner 1st...
wuhuu~ jeng!!! like eat spicy foods sooooo much!!! haha

We watched [The Shinjuku Incident] at 8.15pm

felt so violence when their fighting ...Photobucket
their acting are very PRO I can say!
especially Jacky Chan n Daniel Wu
but both also die jor in the end movie =(

******************
Hau gave a cute things to me today ...
he said long time no buy thing for me aready
(haha... he still rmb de mehh?? jkjk =p )


Whoa~ Is Disney Personalized Stamp !
felt very surprised when I saw it~ so cute!! love it so much~

Before already want but it d...cause dunno where can buy lur~

He said can use while I am studying in college o...
==" lolz...I think I will give people laugh lurr...
haha... Photobucket




muackk... ^X^


P/S: Felt a bit tired...cause a lot things to do in art class><

Good Night
sweet dream ya...

No comments: