Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SUNWAY @ english test

Today went to SUNWAY...cause want exam eng. in college~
**SIGH**Hope can pass narhz><
Felt that objective question kinda hard lo~ T.T
althought my bro. got help me abit...
huh? why he can help me?
lolz...he teman me exam ! haha...
lots of question want answer it ==
tayed at there almost 2 hours lerr~
**cold**

Today also is my 1st time drove car to SUNWAY~
wuahahaha....XD kinda far lo~still got abit scare~
Before went to exam...me and my brother went to ate SUSHI 1st^^
my lovely brother today belanja me eat SUSHI o...LOL
We arrived sunway still early, few ppl eat only~ haha
no need line up...


新鲜出炉的炸虾^^ 很快就给人扫完咯...呵呵...


3.30pm went to Mahkota worked again lurr><
Teacher called me if free at home do some stone clay o...
All is this is for sale only...teacher say want make 100++ like that o...@.@

ladybirds keychain...

**star fish,mushroon and turtle**

** crab crab V^^V **

P/S: go eat SUSHI again on this thrusday...yeahoo ~ **excited**

1 comment:

Rinoa0723 said...

Wow~ you brother so nice lor~ teman you le.... and treat you sushi too...
And you so pro too ....
count this Thursday.... you already eat 3 times sushi lor~
GENg ar!