Sunday, April 19, 2009

HAPPY SUNDAY


smile~ smile~ ^^,

Yes,love weekends so much cause can go gai gai with my dearly family...
also can increase the emotion between us too!^^

went to THE SHIP (opposite BB Plaza) for celebrate my dad b'day...

THE SHIP (The Best Steak In Town) =p
U.S LIVE LOBSTER! @.@


see! I'm so brave !haha... holden the BIG LIVE LOBSTER !><





INDONESIAN OXTAIL SOUP...also is my dad favourite soup
abit spicy d...hoho ~yummy ~
oh~ just now the lobster am I holden dead jor~ ==
Pity lobster... but it tasty =)

My dad helped me ordered this...Lepture Delight...
sizz...sizz..love hear the sizzing sound~ LOL! XD

eat western foods sure must order this one! ESCARGOTS!!
It was suupeeer tasty! ><
started eating lurr =O armzz....
lolz...after ate finish still want played the lobster =="
yam gong~

COOL MAN non-stop SMS-ing with his ...?? har~ har~HE XX larr!!
haha XD

Piggy me & Piggy sis...


after payed the bills...forgot see the price jor~
sure very (cheap X ??) de larr~ =="

Then we went to Sg.wang for window shopping a while only lurr ^^,
heee...5pm, home sweet home~

LAST,...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY
BELOVED DADDY !!!^^





1 comment:

Mia said...

happy...happy...happy...ya?