Wednesday, April 15, 2009

third day eat SUSHI @.@


today after my worked went to The Mines with my cousin sis...
for what lerr?
of course eat SUSHI larr~haha...




坐在前面咯...一有什么好料出场,就很快可以吃到...哇哈哈哈哈 XD


信不信我吃完后面那栋...?!!!
哈哈...信我才怪><




After ate finish,went to kitchen boutique try shirt and window shopping lor~
cause no $$ buy lurr~ T.T

yong sui + FAT jamie... ><

lolz...paiseh~ I forgot to changed my shoe then went out lerr><
long time dint wear dress jor...hehe...

Tomorow last day SUSHI KING BONANZA!!!! ^^

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wa...
u eat many sushi leh...
very rich a~~
hehe...

i juz eat 1 time only leh

Mia said...

你好我是mia!我也很喜欢在更衣室里拍照!>,<

JAMIE LOONG said...

[a-wei] lol...i not so rich de lurr~
>< got ppl belanja d ~ haha XD

[MIA]HI! nice to meet u here~ haha,me too!!^^